Thursday, February 20, 2014

Challenge 61 Top Selections and a New Feature


Hello Marvelous Magnolia Fans

from all over the world!!!

Today we would like to announce our
newest Top Selections for our
"Seeing Red" Challenge
  
Intermediate
  Expert
  
...and today I am announcing a new feature,
and I say I because I hadnt even told the DT girls!
Every once in awhile I feel the girls overlook someone who I
think should be recognized!
When that happens I am going to add a
"Rina's Fav"
and today that goes to
 

Ladies, please take your blinkie badges to display on
your blogs and Laura... we will have a badge for you soon!
Our sponsor prize winner is
5. Cartão Vermelho 
Please email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Rina,
    You are just too sweet! Thank you so very much for the special mention. Big, Big Hugs!
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for choosing my creations ^^
    congratulatons to anita, yuri and laura..

    hugs,
    kiki foe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for choosing my card! I'm so happy and honoured!
    Hugs Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete