Monday, November 4, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Birthday Bash GDT Elizabeth

Good Monday to all you Magnolia fans
all over the world,
and welcome to another super GDT creation!
Today we have the very well known and extremely talented




 
 
Hi, I'm Elizabeth. I'm 40 years old and I live in Norway, with my husband and 7 year old daughter.  I work fully time as a social worker, and I love to relax with my copics, distress inks, papers and all my "stuff" when I'm not spending time with my family.
I started scrapbooking in 2005, and I loved it from the first peace of cardstock! I've always been busy making things; knitting, sewing, painting, crocheting... you name it... but when I found this hobby, I knew I found my place:) I only do cards now, and coloring images is the part of it I love the most, I use bothe copics and distress inks! I am a designer for a Norwegian card making magazine, Ett Trykk, Copic Marker Norge, the Midweek Magnolias and Unik Hobby (Norwegian Crafting store). I love browsing all the wonderful crafting blogs around for inspiration. There are so many creative and talented crafters around! 
I adore the Magnolia stamps, so if you pop by my blog, you will find that most of what I do are filled with the little lovelies! I was so happy to be ask to guest design for Marvelous Magnolia Birthday Bash. Happy birthday to you Marvelous Magnolias! 
Hugs, Elizabeth x
 


This is some serious shabby chic birthday yumminess!!!

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your talent with us!

Be sure to be a follower and  comment on this post as well as
Elizabeths personal blog post to be in the draw to win the sponsor prize from ...
If you are addicted to card making, then you have come to the right place! We supply inksshimmerspowders,paints along with stamps and die cutting accessories from all your favourite brands.

Register with us for free, and enjoy our Recommend a Friend scheme and Loyalty Points scheme.

You will even get a birthday present every year! We will keep you up to date with all the latest products and techniques but promise not to bombard you will emails.

If you need inspiration and ideas, check out our gallery and blog.
Be sure to be a follower and comment on this post as well as
Elizabeths personal blog post to be in the draw to win the sponsor prize!

GDT cards are NOT part of the giveaway...
only Marvelous Magnolia DT members cards are
part of the giveaway!

All winners will be announced on Nov 14






18 comments:

  1. Stunning creation, such beautiful colours. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I totally adore what Elizabeth has created. It is absolutely stunning.
    A very talented crafter.
    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is totally stunning! Gorgeous colours and a fabulous creation!! Thank you for taking part in our Marvelous Magnolia Birthday Bash.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Love it. Beautyfull box.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  5. "WOW" Totally stunning and so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and gift rolled into one. thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really stunning just love it.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! This is so beautiful!!! Elizabeth, you did an awesome job on this box. Love it! Hugs - Letty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth, do you have a tutorial on how to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! What a great idea... Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome creations Elizabeth!! Beautiful box, cake and love shadow around image.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW.. can you imagine receiving that?! I'd be over the moon- Great creation Elisabeth! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful creation Elizabeth!!
    Love it!!
    have a nice day!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elisabeth!.. This is Gorgeous!!! Fantastic Soft coloring.. Loooove the colors.. especially the light green tone!! FAB Box that turns to be a Birthday Cake!!! Lovely!.. You must have worked so hard with this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a pretty explosion box :D At first I thought it really was a card but then I looked at the other photos and discovered it's an explosion box, soooo cute :D!

    ReplyDelete